Monday, January 16, 2012

Faux Flower Lamp

I'm really excited about this project I finished in one afternoon! I, of course, got the idea from Pinterest. 

It's a plain paper lamp decorated with faux flowers. 




You'll Need:
- A Paper Lamp (I got mine from World Market)
- Glue Gun (With lots of refill sticks!)
- Faux flowers ( Garland is the cheapest if you can find it. You get a lot for your money. I got mine from Michael's.) 





I started by cutting of the flowers from the garland and glueing them in rows around, from the bottom up.







This is what it looks like finished!




 You can find the original website I used here.

Please try this! It's so easy! Let me know if you do. Have fun.

3 comments:

  1. Jess I LOVE it! I'm going to have to make one for my bedroom, I think! It's awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so freaking cute...I'm going to make one maybe with a couple different colored flowers mixed in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send me pics guys! I want to see your finished project

    ReplyDelete