Thursday, November 17, 2011

Friend Feature - Always Ashten

My friend Ashten has a really cute blog called Always Ashten . She is adorable and she lives in Atlanta. I've known her since we were in second grade, (so for a long time!) I've never really thought about it until now but she has been with me or known me through some of the most important times in my life. We went to same elementary, middle and high school together and I know she was at my wedding! When I think about being friends with Ashten I always hear her voice and remember how peepy and sweet she is. She has been one of a few friends who have bought something from my Etsy shop to support me. That makes me smile. She is so kind and I hope you check out her adventures... as I mentioned she now lives in Atlanta. She has a big gorgeous boxer named Warner. She looooves football, USC especially! She's just so darn cute! Please check out her blog . If you had a blog I know she'd support yours! 


Here is the link:


Check this out. She did a video blog featuring my stuff!

2 comments: